EID UL FITR ARRANGEMENT – PLEASE READ
Dear Brothers and Sisters
1) ANTICIPATED DAY FOR EID IS EITHER THURSDAY 13th or FRIDAY 14th May 2021
2) JAMAAT TIMES WILL BE 8.30AM and 10AM
3) Sadly, we are unable to accommodate anyone below the age of 10 in line with our current health and safety arrangements. InshaAllah we hope this will change by Eid Ul Adha
4) We will use a ticketing system similar to that which we use for jumuah. Please book tickets for any one of the Jamaat time only, using one of the links below:
1st Jamaat at 8:30 AM
For 1st Jamaat book here:
2nd Jamaat at 10:00 AM
For 2nd Jamaat book here:
5) If you are unwell, or have COVID please pray at home
6) Please remember to bring a face mask, prayer mat and bag for shoes for each member of the family attending
7) Please arrive in good time and car share, walk, cycle or use public transport
8) Please follow the instructions of the volunteers who are there to ensure your ongoing safety
9) Toilets and wudhu facilities will remain closed
We will endeavour to notify you as early as possible on Wednesday.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HUGGING OR SHAKING HANDS AT ALL TIMES
JazakAllah khairan for your continued support and duas
York mosque management team
For Jummah, remember the same rules apply, but please arrive early!
For Jumuah khutbah arrive by 1.20 PM
To book your space please use this link:
IMPORTANT RULES DURING COVID PANDEMIC
As salamu alaikum
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Please remember to do your wudhu at home, bring your own prayer mats (musallas), face masks and bag to carry your own shoes with you as before.
Doors will be open for 10 minutes before and 10 minutes after each prayer.
An added measure for those unable to have the Track and trace app will be a signing in register where we will record the names and phone numbers for every attendee.
Jazakum Allahu khairan again for your continued support and duas
York Mosque Management Team
If you have any further queries, please contact the Mosque via email: email@example.com