EID PARTY AND PHASE 1 COMPLETION CELEBRATION OF NEW MOSQUE
SUNDAY 17TH JULY
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As salamu alaikum.
Alhamdulillah we are all looking forward to welcoming you all to our upcoming celebrations. For members of the congregation, please note the following :
1) Please aim to arrive from dhuhr and no later than 3pm. Weather permitting we will be holding the event outdoors and are expecting between 500-800 people. Speeches will begin between 3.15 and 3.30pm and we will aim to finish speeches 4.30pm in shaa Allah. Food will be served thereafter so please ensure you have a light meal before arriving and bring snacks for the little ones to keep them going.
2) We have over 50 non-Muslims guests confirmed and a further 50-100 expected. The main car park area will be reserved for these guests. Please help ease the expected congestion by car sharing, using public transport or walking. Large vehicles will not be allowed on site. Please park in the neighbouring streets or park and ride car parks.
3) We will also have a number of film crews. Please do not approach any of them and attempt to be interviewed. If you do not wish to be filmed please let a member of the management team know.
4) To help with clearing up please help by tidying up any plates, cups etc.
5) Anyone with babies in arms should take any used nappies away with them. Please do not leave any dirty nappies in the mosque or the toilets.
6) Please help ensure the safety of your children by reminding them not to run behind the new mosque and keeping them with you at all times. Although we have worked hard to seal restricted areas, it is still a building site. The management team accepts no responsibility for the safety of unaccompanied children.
7) Please pray for good weather and listen to any advice given by the volunteers on the day.
8) Finally we thank you for your cooperation and look forward to another successful event in shaa Allah. Please forgive any shortcomings.
The Management Team